$5500 Flat Rate Egg Freezing
Frozen eggs have been shown to yield the highest live birth rates when they are frozen before women reach the age of 30. Typically, most women choose to freeze around age 37.
For the best chance of success at a live birth in the future, it is best to freeze your eggs before you reach the age of 36.
Research shows a 34-year-old would need to freeze ten eggs to have a 75% chance of having one live birth. A woman undergoing the procedure at 37 would need to freeze 20 eggs; assuming the eggs are of good quality.
Evidence suggests that women should seek to freeze around 15 eggs to have a reasonable chance of future pregnancy
Egg quality and maturity are important. Not all eggs are created equal. There may be extremely immature eggs that cannot be frozen. There may be some eggs that are frozen but may not survive the thaw process, some may thaw but not fertilize when combined with sperm, others may fertilize but don’t yield a viable embryo, and only about half of embryos transferred result in a live birth.
At Montgomery Fertility Center we have designed a no-frills plan to help you reach your goals.
Flat Rate Egg Freezing at $5500
This plan includes per cycle
- Cost of Anesthesia for egg retrieval
- Monitoring for ovarian stimulation and associated labs,
- Retrieval of eggs
- Freezing of eggs.
Does NOT include
- Storage for frozen eggs is NOT included. All eggs are shipped to a long-term storage facility.
- Medications are not included (we refer you to low cost fertility pharmacy).
- Thawing and fertilization of stored eggs are not included.
- The cost to evaluate a woman’s ovarian reserve is not included. However, because Maryland is a mandated state this cost is typically covered by insurance.
- We offer financing through